Can't build gtk20, no ideas....

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Tue Apr 20 17:55:42 PDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 08:48:19PM -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 20:41, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I've tried everything I can think of lately (port, package, cvsup, rebuild
> > kernel and world) to get gtk20 to build on my machine.  Any idea what could
> > be going wrong?
>
> Bad memory or other hardware comes to mind.

I see similar errors repeatably on non-gnome ports on bento, e.g.

  http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-4-full/iiimf-csconv-r11.4_1.log

I've not been able to track down what is calling rcmdsh [1], let alone why
it's failing.

Kris

[1] Hmm, the thought just occurred that maybe it's gmake and some kind
of remote build feature that's mistakenly being activated.