"No route to host after certain time" is fxp only?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Sep 24 15:25:16 PDT 2003

It looks like a fix just got committed into the tree.

bms         2003/09/24 14:48:00 PDT

   FreeBSD src repository

   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_4)
     sys/netinet          if_ether.c
   Log:
   Fix a logic error in the check to see if arplookup() should free the route.

   Noticed by:     Mike Hogsett
   Reviewed by:    ru

   Revision   Changes    Path
   1.64.2.26  +1 -1      src/sys/netinet/if_ether.c

         ---Mike