[full build as of Sept. 24] "No route to host" after certain time...

Jan Demter jan at demter.de
Wed Sep 24 13:37:32 PDT 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:06:33 +0200
"Jose M. Alcaide" <jose at we.lc.ehu.es> wrote:

> I have just updated to 4.8-p8 and found the same problem: the default
> route is not being added to the routing table (but netstat does not
> complain). A 4.8-RELEASE kernel works, but when I try the 4.8-p8
> kernel again, the default route is missing. Fascinating.

I'm having exactly the same problems with 4.8-p8. It is definately an
issue with SA-03:14, reverting to 4.8-p7 also fixed it for me. Apple
seems to have similar problems with the MacOS 10.2.8 upgrade, see
http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?128@241.8aXJaMG7ePG.0@.5999d9d9
Now guess what this upgrade was supposed to fix and also have a look at
the "Credits" line in SA-03:14...

Jan

--
"Aus 100 Dollar 110 Dollar zu machen, ist Arbeit. Aus 100 Millionen
 Dollar 110 Millionen Dollar zu machen, ist unvermeidlich."