kernel panic on jailed sshd - 4.9-release

Kovács János kovacs.janos at ofi.hu
Wed Nov 12 02:24:30 PST 2003

On 2003.11.11 21:49:44 "Marc G. Fournier" wrote:
> Kovacs, can you back track to a Sept 20th world/kernel to see if the
> problem persists there?  You'll need to use the date= option in cvsup to
> do so ...

The same crash. I went back to RELENG_4_8 -> the same crash.
This is our new server, so the working production servers not the same
hardver configs...

I strating to try with another raid card already working with 4.8.

Is there anyone having Adaptec 2120S working with 4.9? Or any howto
how can I debug the problem?

KJ.