Sudden and unexplained reboots

Carlos Reategui carlos at reategui.com
Wed Jun 4 16:39:58 PDT 2003

I would suggest http://www.memtest86.com
I had some bad memory on a machine that drove me nuts for several months.  I
would suggest letting it run through the entire default set of tests.  My
problem did not show up until test 6 or 7.  Since I discovered this I run it
religiously on any new machine or one that I have changed the memory on.

-Carlos

PS. Sorry if this has been suggested already. I saw the thread midstream.

<snip>