Sudden and unexplained reboots

Onyi C. Ejiasa tech at four10.com
Wed Jun 4 19:07:07 PDT 2003

Believe it or not I had the same problem less than 1 week ago!

It always turns into a process of elimination game. After battling the same errors and random reboots for 1 month or so (yes I even ran MemTest86 5+ times without errors!), it turned out to be a flaky motherboard. Regardless, all clues and experiences seem to point to a hardware problem.

(T)archive.com
100Mbps Open Source Mirror
URL Location: www.tarchive.com
Physical Location: Denver, CO - USA
Connection: 100mbps Fibre Connection - Cogent Communications
Provided by: Four10.com
Managed by: Onyi C. Ejiasa
Contact Info: tech at four10.com