mysql323 + gcc on 4.8-s

Mike Hoskins mike at adept.org
Thu Jul 31 17:50:59 PDT 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Mike Hoskins wrote:
> i'm installing gcc33 from ports, since it's the latest release according
> to gnu's site...  but running 'make check' (which is still running) has
> been spitting out quite a few failures like,
<snip>

End result was,

gmake[1]: Target `do-check' not remade because of errors.
gmake: *** [check] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Which, I suppose, means it would be a bad idea to `make install`.  ;)  If
anyone has ideas (beside buildworld, which I have to schedule for this
machine)...  Let me know.

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher at adept.org>
To: spam-catcher at adept.org
Do NOT send email to the address listed above or
you will be added to a blacklist!