ALi M5451 Sound Card.

Brian Buchanan bwb at holo.org
Mon Jul 28 19:53:11 PDT 2003

David,

I wrote a driver for this chip back in 2001.  The motherboard which had
the chip crapped out on me, so I never got around to finishing it (SPDIF
support and such).  The driver is for 4.5-STABLE.  I will send it to you,
but you may have to do some hacking to get it to work with 4.8 -- I
haven't looked at the pcm code in a long time and I no longer have any
hardware to test against, so unfortunately I can't give any support for
the driver, just my old code.

If anyone else wants the code or docs for this chip, let me know.

- Brian

--
Brian Buchanan, CISSP                                         bwb at holo.org
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!                       http://www.freebsd.org