RELENG_4 buildworld fails in colldef with NO_BIND

Doug Barton DougB at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 2 16:40:39 PDT 2003

Should have poked at this a bit more before posting, sorry. I was
experimenting with having NO_BIND in make.conf, along with deleting all
the includes that are part of BIND. That combination is what caused the
failure.

To add insult to injury, the early colldef build is looking for
<arpa/inet.h> in /usr/include, not in /usr/obj.

I'll have to go back and take another look at the NO_BIND stuff as it
relates to includes...

Doug