Ok, are all the panics fixed now?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Aug 26 18:32:06 PDT 2003

At 02:14 AM 27/08/2003 +0200, Erik Trulsson wrote:

>No such luck. It takes a bit longer before panics are triggered now,
>but I still get them.
>With your patch to back out the PAE stuff completely I did not get any
>panics, but without that patch but with Luoqi's patch I still get
>panics.

Are you sure you have everything as it should be in your src tree ?
perhaps
rm -R /usr/obj
mv /usr/src /usr/src.prev
and then re cvsup.  The changes are in RELENG_4 now so no patching is
required.  Perhaps you are running into a different bug, but the panics I
have been seeing are gone.
ns4% uptime
  9:22PM  up 3 days,  3:51, 2 users, load averages: 0.10, 0.07, 0.05
ns4%

         ---Mike