[releng_4 tinderbox] failure on alpha/alpha

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Sat Aug 16 21:59:34 PDT 2003

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 06:00:26PM -0700, Andy Sparrow wrote:

> The same thing started in -PORTS quite some time ago, where I find
> personally find that it generates more cr at p than the real traffic at
> times.

You're entitled to your opinion, but since you've never had to deal
with the flood of support requests when INDEX builds were broken by
careless committers before I started the automated tinderbox, I'd
suggest you try to consider it from point of view of those of us who
are actually involved in the support of the OS.

Kris