blackmail attempt? Stable mailing list block?

Mike Harding mvh at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 26 11:20:03 PDT 2003

I'll drop the thread now, but 2 things:

- somebody 'rejected' my mail in a completely incompetent manner which
  made me think that the mail was rejected by stable at freebsd.org,
  which is was not... note that the return path is <stable at freebsd.org>
  which is going to cause problems.

- Blars had nothing to do with this, as far as I can tell.

- The mail actually came from mail.methos.net, I've included headers.
  As it is a microsoft server, I assume it has nothing to do with
  FreeBSD.  I have no idea who it actually came from because it says
  From: <stable at freebsd.org>.

Hopefully somebody here recognizes the methos.net address, otherwise
you might consider removing them from the list.

Original 'rejection':