4.8-RELEASE

Georgi Hristov tweaky_81 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 20:26:32 PST 2003

I just noticed that the "4.8-Release" has populated
the mirror servers around the world.

I think this is the final, even though RE has not
acknoledge it ... What are the chances of droping the
tag, making some changes, and repopulating the FTP
mirrors .. SLIM .. if there is any further issues with
"4.8-Release" ...the problems with be noted in the
Errata ... and patches would be release instead of
making changes to the the one on the FTP server.

I am not a FreeBSD guru, nor I am on the development
team ... so this is just my assumpions ... that may
happen to be correct. :)))

marcel at xcllnt.net