What's our standard "stripped-down FreeBSD" tool?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Jul 25 02:51:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

Been researching building stripped-down versions of FreBSD for flash
drives and suchforth.  It seems that we have three big contenders in
this area:

Freesbie
NanoBSD
TinyBSD

Are any of these particularly stronger than the other?  If I was to
start over, or recommend one to someone else, which would be the best
these days?

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Coming Soon: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com