CVE-2014-0160?

sbremal at hotmail.com sbremal at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:28:05 UTC 2014

I receive daily email from the host which normally shows port audits and vulnerabilities. However, I did not sport anything related to CVE-2014-0160 in this email. I expected the same info comes in this email about the base system as well.

How do you normally inform about recent vulnerability in the base system? (I believe newspaper and TV is not the best way...)

Cheers
B.