How to setup IPSec tunnel between FreeBSD and Linux systems...?

Fernando Gleiser fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar
Mon May 23 20:39:05 GMT 2005

On Mon, 23 May 2005, mohan chandra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to setup ipsec tunnel between Freebsd
> (host1) and Linux (host2) systems.And I also
> interested in executing some ipsec test cases( Like
> TAHI conformance test suite) on the same connection.
> Please, suggest me some details regarding this setup
> and Specify any materials which can be obtained from
> from any locations(site)..

I did it a couple of years ago to build a VPN between a company running
FreeBSD in the firewall and the remote location runing Linux. It works well,
although it has some minor issues. I used some pdf I've found in
www.ipv6.iabg.de, but that site seems to be dead. I think I still have
that pdf somewhere, email me if you're interested.