How to setup IPSec tunnel between FreeBSD and Linux systems...?

mohan chandra mohanchandra_01 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 23 12:27:45 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to setup ipsec tunnel between Freebsd
(host1) and Linux (host2) systems.And I also
interested in executing some ipsec test cases( Like
TAHI conformance test suite) on the same connection.
Please, suggest me some details regarding this setup
and Specify any materials which can be obtained from
from any locations(site)..

I have enabled IPSec support for FreeBSD (4.11
Release) and Linux (kernel-2.4.20-8), now I am trying
to estblish ipsec tunnel between these two systems.so
specify the what further procedure can be done to
establish the secure tunnel.

Please help me to enable the connection...Any sort of
suggestion will be appreciated .

Thanx,

with regards,
Mohan.