FreeBSD ipsec and NAT

Nigel Houghton nigel at sourcefire.com
Wed Mar 3 11:05:05 PST 2004

This appears to be off-topic for this list, but here are some resources you might wish to look at...

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ipsec.html

http://www.freebsddiary.org/ipsec-tunnel.php

http://www.daemonnews.org/200101/ipsec-howto.html

I'm sure there will be more available via Google.