bin/94767: [patch] rcorder(8) dumps core when does not use a proper RCng script (dansguardian)

Freddie Cash fcash at sd73.bc.ca
Tue Mar 28 22:40:26 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR bin/94767; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Freddie Cash <fcash at sd73.bc.ca>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: bin/94767: [patch] rcorder(8) dumps core when does not use a proper RCng script (dansguardian)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:37:47 -0800

 I've submitted a PR (ports/94802) that should fix the dansguardian
 circular dependency issue (and make the RC script work correcty in 'the
 new world order').  Hopefully, it also fixes the core dump for
 dansguardian.  Testing on my 6.0 box shows no errors.  Don't have access
 to a -CURRENT box to test on there.

 --
 Freddie Cash, LPIC-1 CCNT CCLP      Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
 School District 73                  (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
 fcash at sd73.bc.ca                    helpdesk at sd73.bc.ca