minor syslog issue

John Howie john at thehowies.com
Thu Apr 30 20:37:15 UTC 2015

Aha, the missing piece of information! That will make a huge difference.

Have you considered using a GPS or cellular connection for more accurate timekeeping?

Also, I diskless boot a couple of my RPIs to avoid all SHDC wear and tear. You might want to look at that, too. You could avoid using syslog to write to a loghost in this fashion, if they boot from your existing box.

Sent from my iPhone