Request deletion of posts from Freebsd.org

Dwaine Falls junkertemp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:25:18 UTC 2014

Dear Freebsd.org

I am contacting you to request removal of a post I did some years ago on
your site titled “Scott Crain from Xenia?? (who played a Driud in Rob
Scites Campaign).”

As the time of sending my email, I was unaware it would be posted for
others to see and be included in Google searches. If I would have known it
would be posted within the public domain, I would not have sent it.

It was my intent to contact a high school friend via email, who I still
haven’t heard from, so at this point the message is useless to others. It
was sent via a work email, who I am no longer employed and references
others ‘Rob Scites” who was unaware of his name being posted.

Would you please delete or remove from public domain my post along with any
others pertaining to it. The following are some of the messages I would
like deleted:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-December/067499.html

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-December/067506.html

I would greatly appreciate this