A lot of pkg problems

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Sep 18 06:41:07 UTC 2014

El día Wednesday, September 17, 2014 a las 03:56:58PM +0100, Arthur Chance escribió:

> > Thanks. Is this with a recent version of poudriere. The presentation of
> > the logs has changed to use 'json'. See here:
>
> root at arthur:1# poudriere version
> 3.0.17

I'm using a poudriere version 3.1pre from around mid of August (I have
not updated since this the host itself, only the ports tree in the
jail).

> I tend to upgrade at weekends, so haven't got yesterday's 3.0.18 version.
>
> > https://wiki.freebsd.org/internal/pkg.FreeBSD.org/PortmgrSetup
>
> My logs are plain text and I see nothing in that link that suggests they
> should be JSON. Are you sure that's the link you meant? It was last
> updated 2013-07-16 so wouldn't contain anything new.

Yes, at the very end in the mime types. Check also this page:
http://www.bsdnow.tv/tutorials/poudriere
"... There’s even a very useful JSON-based web frontend to poudriere
that’s included. Point your webserver or FTP server to show
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/91x64/latest and take a look. This
is an easy way to monitor the status of bulk port builds without looking
at the terminal. ..."

As I said, until now I could make this working, maybe because it's
nearly at the end of my todo list :-)

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail