Any BASIC Gurus around?

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Tue Jun 18 14:01:03 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Paul Wootton <
paul-freebsd at fletchermoorland.co.uk> wrote:

> On 06/17/13 20:40, Greg Larkin wrote:
>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> I prepared a new patch that incorporates my fixes, yours and
>> Michael's.  I found the coredump - multiple missing right parens on
>> line 1170.  Then I ran into another problem on line 430 and made an
>> educated guess with the fix.
>>
>> The new patch is here, and you'll need to apply it to the original
>> version of the program:
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~**glarkin/diffs/prog.bas.2.diff<http://people.freebsd.org/~glarkin/diffs/prog.bas.2.diff>
>>
>> Hope that works,
>> Greg
>>

> Hi Chris and Greg,
>
> I have gone through the code and found a load more differences. I dont
> know if the sun and moon positions are correct though
> As a side note, the the first page of code on the PDF page number 5 is
> different from the PDF page number 34. I have used page numbers 34 -> 38 as
> my code reference.
>
> I have a patch file at http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/**FreeBSD/basic.diff<http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/FreeBSD/basic.diff>
>
> HTH
> Paul

Paul, which version did you patch for?  It doesn't seem to be the latest or
the original.  If you want to post the whole file.  I can figure out if you
are missing any of the other contributions out there.  I think there were a
total of three patches before yours.

Thanks, Paul
Chris Maness