Any BASIC Gurus around?

Paul Wootton paul-freebsd at fletchermoorland.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 11:40:41 UTC 2013

On 06/17/13 20:40, Greg Larkin wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I prepared a new patch that incorporates my fixes, yours and
> Michael's.  I found the coredump - multiple missing right parens on
> line 1170.  Then I ran into another problem on line 430 and made an
> educated guess with the fix.
>
> The new patch is here, and you'll need to apply it to the original
> version of the program:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~glarkin/diffs/prog.bas.2.diff
>
> Hope that works,
> Greg

Hi Chris and Greg,

I have gone through the code and found a load more differences. I dont
know if the sun and moon positions are correct though
As a side note, the the first page of code on the PDF page number 5 is
different from the PDF page number 34. I have used page numbers 34 -> 38
as my code reference.

I have a patch file at http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/FreeBSD/basic.diff

HTH
Paul