Sales Enquiry

Matt matt at stocklotworld.com
Wed Apr 25 14:30:46 UTC 2012

   Hi

   We have been in contact with    really enquiring to see if   moment, as we are buyers of all s

   As time goes by, the value of your   this currently slow market, don't hestitat   overstocks back into cash and free up some useful cashflo   space/costs immediately. We can assist in the following sto   situations.

   excess/out dated s
   discontinued stock
   slow moving stocks
   cancelled orders

   ex promotional stock <
   obsolete products<
   private label

   and generally any problem stocks/i

   For an evaluation of your excess s   some details and photos and we will get b   Or alternatively you're very welcome to give   can agree a deal, we will pay immediately by bank

   Kind Regards

   Matt Brewer

   Stocklot World Ltd
   Buyers & Sell
   Cornwall Road,
   Mob: 07710 8256
   Email: [1]matt at stocklotworld.com<
   Web: <

   Twitter - [2]<Click
   Buy From U
   Sell To Us
   Domains Fo

   --------------   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   -----   ---------------------------------------------------------------------<

   Our Email Poli   specifically looking to purchase your products or services, not sell
   you something. We obtaine   web for particular products and se   purchase from your company.  We guarantee   contact you once every three months to see if we can   products. We are not in the business of sending annoying spa   and respect your privacy. Under UK law you are welcome to "opt out"   of receiving our emails. If you wish to unsubscribe please reply with
   UNSU   the   successful
   --------------   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   -----   ---------------------------------------------------------------------<

   ----------------------------------   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   -----
   COMPANY CONFIDENTIA
   This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and inte   for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from dis   closure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, or have
   r   immediately, delete   otherwise act upon any pa
   Internet communications    virus-free.

   Stocklot World   arising from unauthorised    Internet communications by any third p   of any viruses.  Replies to this e-mail   World Ltd for operational or business reasons
   Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attac   that does not relate to the business of Stocklot World Ltd is person   al to the sender and is not given or endorsed by Stocklot World Ltd<   /P>

   &
   &
   &
   &