Invitation to APAC Oil & Gas Deepwater Forum 2012 - KL

Kyle Law kyle.law at fgconferences.com
Sun Apr 22 20:51:04 UTC 2012

<INVITATION> The Deepwater Forum 2012
                                          To view this as a webpage, read here

3 - 4 July 2012, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia:
Spearhead Your Deepwater Equipment Integrity and Disaster Management Without A Hitch

Dear Oil & Gas Peer,
“Deepwater oil-drilling is of extreme importance to us. How do we prevent incidents while drilling in 8316 feet of water, then deeper into the substrata?"
Equip ourselves with proven technologies and  strategize sustainable implementation mean everything to us. But how should we deal with it?

Attend to meet the deepwater oil-drilling experts (representing their regional oil & gas companies) and learn how to drill even deeper depths with the best practices:
A Future Outlook on Deepwater Projects in Asia

Dual Gradient Drilling

Understanding Pore Pressure Prediction for Drilling Operations

Drilling in a High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Environment

Increasing Drilling Tool Reliability in Harsh Environments

Maintaining the Integrity of Your Topside and Deepwater Equipment

Deepwater Drilling Hazard Management

Well Integrity Management

Increasing Deepwater Production Rates through Efficient Well Intervention
The Roles of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) Deepwater Operations Support
Multiphase Metering - selecting the right system suited to your needs
Flow Assurance Challenges in the Deepwater Environment
Hydrate Remediation in Flowlines
Subsea Separation - Key Lessons from Experiences
Implementing Integrity Management for Deepwater Projects...and more

Organizing Committee:

Download Agenda NOW!

Note:
Forward this to your deepwater oil-drilling team members also.

Best of Luck,

Mr. Kyle Law
kyle.law at fleminggulf.com

Hope it is helpful for you. I apologise if you're not the intended recipient. If you wish to unsubscribe, here you are.