FBSD support for Intel mini-itx board w. realtek 8111D nic

Erik Nørgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Thu Mar 31 22:23:05 UTC 2011

Hi:

I've got a fanless via based mini-itx box as my gateway and server and
looking to upgrade to a Intel Atom based box. I believe it's supported
out of the box. Now, I don't have an extra monitor, basically I'm gonna
take the old disk, plug it in and hope it will boot (FBSD81, GENERIC
kernel). So,

I'm looking at the D945GSEJT which has a realtek 8111DL nic. Which
driver is used for this nic?

Well, basically I need to preconfigure the network so I can connect
if/when it gets up.

Thanks, Erik