School Management Software (School ERP)

Marketing mktg at strategicinfomark.com
Fri Jul 8 12:12:34 UTC 2011

Hello Sir/Madam,

Greetings,

I am Amrish Patel from NGPL(Nem.Con Grandeur Pvt. Ltd.),Ahmedabad, India.

Basically we are in development field since year 2001.

We offer the complete set of web development services from requirement specifications to prototyping, copy writing, graphic design and development.

We also offer custom software programming services, from software development to support and enhancement.We have also our ready to use software like School Management, Document Management, Appointment Scheduler, Complaint Management Software, Farming ERP, Hospital Management Software, Booking Scheduler etc.

The prime features of our School Management Software are as under.

Administrative Module

Other Module:

1. Notice Board
2. SMS Module: Just to keep the parents update about their child status ESM provide the SMS service where admin can send the information like the scheduled meeting or exam result etc. to the parents.
3. Backup: Backup of the database as and when required.
4. Permission: Create users and assign different level of access permission.
5. Change Password : User can change the password.
6. Mail: Internal mailing system where teachers can communicate with the admin.

Teacher Module

. One of the key stakeholders is the Teacher and we give the teacher a new media of interaction with the Student. ESMS simplifies laborious and routine functions by automating pertinent data collection, generation and management.
. Profile: The Teacher can view his/her profile
. Attendance: The module enables the Teacher to view status of attendance as well as generate attendance reports for Students
. Time Table: A unique media that allows you to view and edit the class timetable and disseminate the information to the stakeholders in Real time
. Library: Teacher can search the database and reserve a book online
. Leave Status: Teacher can view Leave status as well as submit leave requests online
. Salary: Teacher can view his/her salary details
. Mail: Teacher can mail to Principal, Vice-Principal and Head Master
. Assignment: Teacher can submit assignments and review completed assignments by students
. Exam Schedule: Teacher can upload and view Examination Schedules
. Progress Report: The cumbersome process of recording marks in ledgers is done away with. With the use of navigational aids such as graphical icons, the Teacher can easily update and generate Progress Reports
. Search Student: Teacher can view relevant Student details
. Feedback: The Teacher now has a timesaving media for constantly updating Parents and students as well as sending mail or receiving feedback from other key stakeholders
. Leave Application: The Teacher can Submit Leave Application to the Administrator online

Student Module

. We live in the Information Age where computers have become inevitable in educational institution, with more than 90% of students being computer savvy.
. Profile: The Student can view his/her profile, Class Time Tables, attendance record, check examination schedules, see test scores and access subject syllabus
. Homework and Assignments: Using ESM, Students have a new platform to increase their knowledge base as well as receive and submit assignments
. Leave application: The student can submit leave applications online.
. Feedback: Students can keep channels of communication open with the administrator and teaching faculty and can give and receive feedback
. Transport: Students can access details regarding bus routes, bus timings and bus fares
. Hostel: Students can get online information about hostel details such as room availability and booking, mess details and other facilities offered
. Progress Reports: Students can access their performance scores and print Progress Reports
. Library: Students can access Library records for availability of books as well as reserve a book online
. Fee structure: Students can view fee structure and payment schedules.

Technology:

Front End: PHP
Back End Database: MySQL

You can have the demo of our software on www.ngplarena.com/demo/newschool1

For Admin

User Name :admin
Password : winadminwin

For Teachers

User name : ramya
Password : ramya

For Students

User Name : diya2005
Password : diya2005

Please feel free to contact us for any further query

Awaiting for your favorable reply.

Thanking you,

For NGPL,
Amrish Patel