How long laptop battery should live ?

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Tue Nov 23 22:41:54 UTC 2010

Ditto, pretty much mirrors what I read.  I forget the site, perhaps Panasonic? It was a cell manufacturer and published all sorts of data on different chemistry cells. Good info for my EV project too!  And yes, many people sell batteries as new who's cells are two years old!  Basically junk before you even get it.