Problem with GnuPG

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 11:20:01 UTC 2010

I posted this recently on the GnuPG forum; however, no one had ever
seen it before.

FreeBSD-7.2

gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.14
libgcrypt 1.4.4

gpa 0.9.0

I honestly have no idea what the problem is here. I recently
installed GnuPG on my system. Everything appeared to go fine. For some
reason, I have numerous keys listed that I have no knowledge of.

This URL shows the keys:

http://seibercom.net/gnupg/KeyListing.png

These are not OpenPGP keys, but x.509 certificates. I have no idea why
they are showing up in the listing, nor can I delete them. GnuPG no
longer works with my MUA either.I have tried deleting GnuPG in its
entirety and the "~/.gnupg" directory. That did not alleviate the
problem. Once I reinstalled them, the problem resurfaced.

Other than dumping the whole system, reformatting and re-installing the
OS, has anyone ever heard of this happening before; and if so, how to
correct it?

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Lunatic Asylum, n.: The place where optimism most flourishes.