Request for a free CD of Free BSD software through POST(for FREE OF COST)

Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Thu Jan 21 13:02:37 UTC 2010

Rajesh Makwana wrote:
> Respected Sir,
>                          Myself Rajesh D Makwana from ahmedabad, india, a computer engineer,kindly request you for a free cd of free bsd software to install it on my computer. If your firm provide a free of cost service to provide this open source software to people round the world just like UBUNTU does, than please reply me how can i be able to get this software. Kindly please reply me and solve my query regarding for the same
I am not aware of the internet connectivity in your situation, but maybe
you are able to download the iso files and burn them to cd?
Here's a list of the mirror sites:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html
You can then go to the ISO-IMAGES-* subdirectories on a mirror site and
download the appropriate files.
I would also suggest to take a look at the handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.