Request for a free CD of Free BSD software through POST(for FREE OF COST)

Rajesh Makwana rajesh_comp09 at ymail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:24:32 UTC 2010

Respected Sir,
                         Myself Rajesh D Makwana from ahmedabad, india, a computer engineer,kindly request you for a free cd of free bsd software to install it on my computer. If your firm provide a free of cost service to provide this open source software to people round the world just like UBUNTU does, than please reply me how can i be able to get this software. Kindly please reply me and solve my query regarding for the same.

Thanking You

Rajesh