can I do away with most things-java?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Thu Feb 25 03:57:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 07:29:22PM -0700, Warren Block wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Gary Kline wrote:
> >
> >	Still cannot find the Latest tzupdater; it's like 90 links to
> >	find the bloody thing.  Aaarrrgh.
>
> cd /usr/ports/java/jdk16
> make config
> turn off TZUPDATE

	Thanks very much for the datapoint!  It worked.  TAhis must
	be the 7th time I have had to search for that bloody file....
	When the build finished  I did a make deinstall and a pkgdb -Fa
	to straighten out the dependencies ... so I think I'm free of
	using any of these devel kits.  Whoever wrote openjdk7 gets a
	gold star.

    The 7.79a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php