Raid0 second question

Nick Mackowski nmackowski at new.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 00:51:43 UTC 2010

Thanks for the first reply and the link. it helped.

My second question is if I do the bsd raid0 thing, will it affect windows 7, the protectsmart harddrive feature, the imprint reader, and other misc features.   IE: will it run like it does now in exception for the changes to the sata setup.  I know it will be faster but I am not to familiar with this and plan to have a friend w more experience do the mods for me.  I just want to know what to expect before I buy.

Thanks, Nick

Database version: 6.14420