Sponsoring FreeBSD

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Wed May 27 22:15:19 UTC 2009

PLEASE can we move on now!  I prefer not to filter people cause on rare
occasions everyone has something useful or funny to say and I don't want
to miss those.

Everyone is right, Everyone is wrong, kiss and make up - and then PLEASE
STFU!  And that's said with ALL due respect and not directed toward any
one person!

All this $hit DID make me realize I need to get my company to pony up
some $$$ - FreeBSD has been beneficial to u, so thanks to all that
support and maintain it!!!