Sponsoring FreeBSD

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed May 27 22:06:41 UTC 2009

>> Once again - please do moderated forum that posting rules will be
>>
>> - post ONLY about FreeBSD. FreeBSD == what is created by FreeBSD fundation
>> and contributors. This means - base system+port system. And mean for example
>> that:
>>

> But you're the troublemaker that needs shutting up.

I'm very sorry for troubling you, but - as you and others - i have the
same right to present my opinions. And both of us don't have right to
"shut up" others, until any of us create it's own forum and define
clear posting rules.

I think you should try more to control your reactions. The first thing is
to understand their mechanism, after you truly understand them,
controlling will be easy.

I wish it will help you.