Win4BSD 1.1 on 7.1

Ronny Mandal ronnyma at volatile-norway.com
Fri May 22 22:23:24 UTC 2009

I'm experiencing problems when attempting to install Win4BSD 1.1. I've
downloaded the most recent .tbz of W4B, it installs but fails while
building kqemu.

Here is the error-msg:

kqemu-freebsd.c: In function 'kqemu_schedule':
kqemu-freebsd.c:211: error: 'sched_lock' undeclared (first use in this
function)
kqemu-freebsd.c:211: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once

uname -a:
FreeBSD pops.sniffenett.no 7.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE #5: Thu May 21
21:....

sysctl kern.sched.name
kern.sched.name: 4BSD

All sources are installed. Suggestions are very welcome and will be
appreciated!

Regards,

Ronny Mandal