OT - help w configure, make, etc.

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Tue Jun 9 17:10:18 UTC 2009

With all the recent "what's appropriate for this list and wha's not"
issues, I didn't know if this was the appropriate forum or not since
it's not really a FBSD issue.  ESPECIALLY since I'm trying to get it to
configure/make on Solaris 10 x86.  See my recent post, but I though I
could get some help with the configure script regardless what OS - it's
"basic" shell/c programming stuff - but apparently over my head.  I'm
sure I could figure it out in another 60 hours, but don't really want to
spend that much time!