OT - help w configure, make, etc.

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 18:50:03 UTC 2009

On Tue 09 Jun 2009 at 10:09:17 PDT Gary Gatten wrote:
>With all the recent "what's appropriate for this list and wha's not"
>issues, I didn't know if this was the appropriate forum or not since
>it's not really a FBSD issue.

The attempt to restrict this mailing list to "appropriate" questions
seems to have been abandoned.  The current trend is to indulge
discussions on any and all topics.

Yours at least has the virtue of being a request for technical
assistance.  :)

I'm not an expert in the GNU autotools either, so I'll be interested to
see what answers you get.