Ghostscript8 portupgrade failure

Jamie Griffin jg at koderize.com
Sun Dec 20 23:39:20 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 03:03:09PM -0700, Warren Block wrote:

> The ghostscript8 problem has been fixed, so update your ports tree again
> and portupgrade will work.

Hi Warren, thanks for the information. I just updated my ports tree and
tried to build it again using make first, then portupgrade and both
still fail with the same error. This link will show two screenshots i've
taken which might help to show any other possible problems.

   http://www.koderize.com/kodedump/kodedump.html

I've not yet tried pkg_delete -rf yet. I'd like to avoid having to rebuild
loads of other ports if i can.

        Jamie