Can't upgrade or deinstall phpMyAdmin

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:59:58 PDT 2008

May i ask a question. Why do you use phpmyadmin from ports? It installs
lots of libraries hence possible security threats in the future. So instead
of
taking care of updating a bunch of libraries just for phpmyadmin why don't
you simply download it from http://www.phpmyadmin.net/, put in the apache
doc
root, set it up and so you have to take care to update it when a new version
comes
out.
my 2 cents,