Update System from 6.1 to last 6 Release with NOT generic Kernel...

Agus agus.262 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:08:43 UTC 2008

Hi guys...

Just wanted to check a few things before crapping my system..hehehe

I am planning on updating the system from 6.1 to the last 6.3-RELEASE
p5 i think it is....according to the freebsd-update.sh...

I am plannin on doing it with this tool...but my main concern is the
modified kernel and the ports...

If anyone, by own experience can give me the steps how you did it, i
ll be really happy..hehe =D

my concern is the kernel and the ports...

Thanks guys.....for anything you can help me with.....

I am checking the list but there a quite a few things about updates....hehe

Cheers,
Agustin