7.1

Ott Köstner OttK at zzz.ee
Mon Nov 17 06:09:21 PST 2008

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 02:49:26PM +0200, Ott Köstner wrote:
>

>> Also, there was a strange phenomenon with FreeBSD router with pf.
>> the rule in question is:
>> 'scrub in all'
>>
>> I do not knw, if this has anything to do with 7.1 issue. Maybe it is not
>> just a good idea to have a 'scrub' rule on router...
>>

> No, it's perfectly fine.  But your description of the problem is too
> terse, and the issue should be discussed on freebsd-pf not here.

OK. Thank you! Will subscribe to pf list.
Just to finish this talk, the problem was with 'pop3s' protocol.
Removing 'scrub' rule from firewall made it work perfectly well...

> There *are* other problems with pf which have been fixed in RELENG_7
> (7.1), and you can review my Wiki to see what those are.

...and what is the address of this Wiki?

Greetings,
O.K.

--
Testi oma Interneti kiirust / Test Your Internet speed:
http://speedtest.zzz.ee/