Suggestions for OS to use behind freebsd pf firewalls.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Mar 2 13:24:58 UTC 2008

Quoting Ezat - Ezatech <ezat at ezatech.com.au>:

>    Ed,
>    If flash is bothering you, its quite easy to just install the linux
>    version of firefox on FreeBSD.
>    Sabayon linux is a multimedia powerhouse.  Definately needs some good
>    spec hardware to run even after most of the xgl services have been
>    disabled. The sabayon image is around 4.2GB which gives you an
>    indication.
>    Ezat.

Ezat, thanks for the suggestion and the heads up on needed resources.
I doubt it can be worse that Windows VISTA.

Are you able to use Flashplayer9 with linux firefox.  My Flash 7 works
fine on both linux and freebsd firefox but I can not get Flash 9 to
run reliably. Hopefully, I am behind on the latest flash info on
FreeBSD.

Thanks,

ed