Suggestions for OS to use behind freebsd pf firewalls.

Ezat - Ezatech ezat at ezatech.com.au
Sun Mar 2 12:43:52 UTC 2008

   Ed,
   If flash is bothering you, its quite easy to just install the linux
   version of firefox on FreeBSD.
   Sabayon linux is a multimedia powerhouse.  Definately needs some good
   spec hardware to run even after most of the xgl services have been
   disabled. The sabayon image is around 4.2GB which gives you an
   indication.
   Ezat.
   eculp wrote:

     Quoting Mehul Ved [1]<mehul.n.ved at gmail.com>: