OT: lots of IPv6 DNS requests

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Jun 11 07:27:35 UTC 2008

A simple problem EASILY solved.

Why bother the owner of the misconfigured nameserver?

Instead, simply insert a wildcard record to your namesever
that hands out the IP number of the nastiest porno site you
can find to any DNS query.

After a few days the owners of the misconfigured nameservers
or clients will go hunting for whatever is poisoning their cache.

Problem solved.

Ted