mpd5 stoped working after subnet change

Reinhold freebsd at violetlan.net
Mon Jun 2 14:37:17 UTC 2008

For me mpd5 have been running perfectly when it comes to bandwidth. But
then again I'm using adsl here.

I'm using mpd5 to connect to 2 adsl lines and then allow pptp in on one of
them. So far I had almost no problems with it at all.

send me the config, I have to warn you that its a bit hard to test random
things on mpd because its on our firewall so I don't want to mess with it
to much.

I can however use your config on my other server to test it for you.