mpd5 stoped working after subnet change

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:20:14 UTC 2008

I have both mpd4 and mpd5 able to work on my box! The only thing I
hate in the logs is that mpd5 appears to allocate lower connection
bandwidth than mpd4. I don't know if this makes sense, but because of
that, I default to using mpd4. V5 is just there for playing with, and
answering others like you in case they have a problem.
I'd like to know why this bandwidth issue is differren between the
versions, if you can help check out. I can give you a working config
if you want.