What price at the license of FreeBSD 7?

OutBackDingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 07:55:29 UTC 2008

> How many Zimbabwe dollars, I wonder?  This seems to give the finest
> measurement for approximations to zero...

I think this is a bit uncalled for, it might have been in a candid
manner, but there are alot of locations in the world using FreeBSD
quite effectively where most people live on less then a dollar a day
Id also like to note your so called US dollar isnt fairing so well.
Pretty soon might it also be worth 0.00. I do think we should try not to
insult the ecomonics of other countries