What price at the license of FreeBSD 7?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:59:37 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
<chad at shire.net> wrote:

[snip]
>> Your comments are useless and stigmatizes people who suffers (Zimbabwe).
>
> Stigmatizes people in Zimbabwe?  Huh?  If anything it draws sympathy for them

Two or so years ago, I used to tell a fellow from ZM whom I got to
know online, that they (Zimbabweans)
needed to topple Mugabe (yes, I mean it) as he was messing them up big style.
The inflation rate then was not as bad as it is now, besides the fact
that the citizens are limited to what
amount they can withdraw from their bank accounts.
I feel Zimbabwe is worth talking about in every forum, as it's a
classic case about how humans can be
subjected to suffering by a despot!

--
Best regards,